MALWANI CHICKEN$7.95 AUD
This famous curry from Malwan, a fishing port in Maharashtra, India is usually served with Malwani wada, a special rice flour puri. Tastes just as good with steamed rice or crusty bread.
Vegetarian version: Use aubergines/eggplant instead of chicken.
- 1.5 kg diced chicken thighs (use half the spice pack)
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 green chillies (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (6 cloves)
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 4 medium onions
- 200ml coconut milk