Here are answers to questions our customers have asked us. Most of these facts are on our website but this is a quick guide.
Should you have a question that is not answered below or anywhere on our website please do not hesitate to ask – remember there are no silly questions. Just send us an email and we will be happy to respond within 24 hours.
What is your hottest curry?
- Mangalorean Beef – you can use this spice with other meats. We use it as a rub on salmon - 1 teaspoons per cutlet with some sea salt then pan fry. You can also use it as a rub with fish or to make a stuffing; in a prawn curry with tomatoes/coconut milk or in a chicken curry.
How much spice do you need to use?
- All our packs are designed for 2 kilograms of the main ingredient – meat/fish/veggies. If you are cooking less, say 500 grams, please us 1 level tablespoon of spice. You will of course in this case, have to adjust the sauce ingredients accordingly.
- If you prefer things mild please halve the spice recommended.
Countries posted to:
- We post to most countries around the world. Your postage will be calculated automatically at checkout.
- AUSTRALIA - POSTAGE IS FREE, if your order is for A$50 or above.
- If under, then the postage is A$8.50