Korma comes from the tables of Mughal royalty and can be traced back to the 16th Century. It is characteristically made creamy with the use of nuts that are fried then ground, cream and yoghurt.
Use our alternative recipe for this spice: Roasted Aubergine Pasta (printed on inside cover of our new packs)..
- 1 kg chicken thighs (use half the spice pack)
- 1 stalk fresh coriander leaves
- 100 g yoghurt
- 2 green chillies (optional)
- oil / ghee
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic,
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed ginger
Ingredients from nature's medicine chest: 100% spices (no additives or preservatives)