Baked Spiced Salmon / Trout With Parsley & Lemon
You don't always have to sacrifice time to create a flavoursome dish like this.
- 1kg salmon or trout
- 1 small lemon sliced into circles
- Handful of parsley chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs Mangalorean Beef spice
- Marinate the fish using the sea salt and spice. Keep at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place fish on baking paper and garnish with slices of lemon and chopped parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes, switch off the oven and let the fish sit for another 2-3 minutes.