Thai spiced Chicken with a Peanut sauce
If you’re after a quick recipe that will have dinner on the table in 15 minutes, here it is:
- In a bowl whisk together: 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsps soy sauce and 1 tbsp honey and set aside.
- Slice 2 chicken breasts, (lengthwise into 4 strips each).
- Heat a heavy based pan, on medium high heat, then add 2 tbsp oil.
- Place marinated chicken on the pan and fry for 3 minutes on each side.
- Cover, set aside and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Skewer when ready to serve.
The Peanut sauce
- In a cooking pan, whisk together 1 cup water, ½ cup peanut butter, 1 tbsp Thai Mussaman Spice, 1 tsp grated garlic and 1 tsp grated ginger.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes or till the sauce appears creamy.
Serve with Chicken drizzled with the peanut sauce with and a salad.