Sweets & Desserts
India is a haven for sweets and desserts.
There are some that are decadent, labourious-to-make, colourful, syrup-soaked, crunchy, nutty, spiral-shaped, creamy, spongy, offered-to-the-gods or just melt-in-your-mouth.
We have also thrown in a couple of western desserts for good measure!
- Alle Belle (Goan Pancakes With Coconut & Jaggery Filling)
- Gajar Ka Halwa (Grated Carrot Pudding)
- Halwa (Semolina Pudding)
- Pina Colada Cup Cakes
- Shrikhand (Sweet Strained Yoghurt)
- Sabudana Kheer (Sago Pudding)
- Wholewheat Coconut Pancakes (From Kerala)
Image: Semolina Halwa