Green Apple Curry
Here is a tangy curry that you can prepare in under 20 minutes!
What is the subject of this curry, we hear you ask? None other than green apples! They add a sweet/sour combination to temper the spice.
- Peel (optional), core and chop around 3 green apples into bite-sized pieces;
- Empty a can of 200ml coconut milk, 1 cup of water, 1 tsp grated ginger, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp veggie salt and 2 level tbs of our TANDOORI spice blend into a saucepan.*
- Bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Add chopped apples and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve with warm basmati rice.
* Please use less spice if you have tender palates at home