Tandoori Chicken/Lamb Chops
Much like sunset during the Australian summer, Tandoori spice casts beautiful orange hues over all that basks in its flavour.
To celebrate Australia Day (which happens to coincide with India's Republic Day), we have come up with this easy-to-assemble recipe that can be chucked on the barbie quicker than you can say 'G'day mate'.
We recommend serving this dish alongside NOGO Sauces' tantalisingly tasty Eggplant Pickle and some fresh salad too.
- In a glass bowl mix together: the juice of 1 lemon 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic, 1/2 tablespoon crushed ginger, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 level tablespoon of our Tandoori Spice Blend.
- Add 500 grams chicken thighs (cut in halves) or lamb chops and coat with marinade. Marinate for 1 hour, preferably overnight, in the fridge.
- When ready to cook mix in 2 tablespoons olive oil or 1 tablespoon ghee
- You may BBQ or bake the chicken in a preheated oven 250 degrees for 15 minutes
- Serve topped with NOGO Sauces Eggplant pickle with a side of salad.